Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program allows international students and temporary foreign workers with at least 12 months of full-time work experience or 24 months of part-time work experience to become Permanent Resident of Canada.
CEC Minimum Requirements
The candidate must:
- Have at least 1 year of full-time or 2 years of part-time work experience in NOC 0, A or B within the 3 years before applying,
- Must obtain required language levels in the language proficiency test,
- Plan to reside outside Quebec.
- Work experience obtained while enrolled, as a full-time student in school will not be considered,
- Having required work experience and applying for Express Entry does not guarantee the selection; the preference will be given to the applicants with highest scores in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Tool.